Q: A recent study found that we’ll eat 70% more of this this week than we normally do?
Here are six random stats about St. Patrick’s Day . . .
1. 56% of us are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
2. 83% of those people will wear green.
3. We’ll spend a total of $5.3 BILLION celebrating it this year . . . or about $38 per person.
4. Worldwide, we’ll drink 13 million pints of Guinness today.
5. We’ll eat 70% more cabbage this week than normal.
6. And St. Patrick’s Day is just the FOURTH most popular drinking holiday. The top three are New Year’s, Christmas, and the Fourth of July.